ADHD or not?
- Does he easily get distracted when a task is given to him?
- Does he find it tough to complete his schoolwork in time?
- Does he have difficulty in following instructions well?
- Does he seem forgetful or disorganized?
- Does he lose his things at school often?
- Is he restless and fidgety, touching this or that?
- Do you feel he talks well, but a little too much, to the extent of not waiting for his turn?
- Would he try to tell the answer even before the question is completed?
- Do you feel he is unable to cope up with pace at school?
Oh, I hope it’s not a Specific Learning Disorder?
- Is your child taking very long to recognize letters or numbers?
- Do you feel he forgets entirely what you taught very recently?
- Is formation of letters and numbers a big task for him?
- Does he face difficulty in keeping between the lines?
- Does he jumble up letters while writing words like soil/soli or was/saw?
- Does he make mirror images or reversals like b/d, 14/41?
- Is his reading slow, inaccurate and with lot of effort?
- Does he skip between the lines while reading?
- Does he have difficulty in remembering number facts?
- Are math word problems a nightmare to him?
- Forgetting symbols with inaccurate math calculations?
- Is there something amiss with reasoning skills, despite being intelligent?
- Is his academic performance disturbing you?